TOURS TO THE FOOTBALL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2018
The Russian Federation got the right to host the FIFA World Cup for the first time in 2018. The final part of the tournament will take part since June 14 to July 15, 2018. 32 football teams will participate in the competitions.
The Championship matches will be held at 12 stadiums in 11 cities: Moscow, St. Petersburg, Yekaterinburg, Kazan, Samara, Volgograd, Nizhny Novgorod, Saransk, Rostov-on-Don, Kaliningrad, Sochi. Semifinals will be held on July 10 in St. Petersburg and July 11 in Moscow. The match for the third place will be held on July 14 in St. Petersburg. The final match of the World Cup is scheduled for July 15 in Moscow in the “Luzhniki” stadium.
Our company offers you to visit this spectacular sporting event and take advantage of our hotel accommodation services, visa formalities, transport and sightseeing services to make your visit an unforgettable sports festival.
- Tour packages for games in the group stage, 3 days/2 nights from 500 euro for 2 persons
- Tour packages for games in the group stage, 4 days/3 nights from 710 euro for 2 persons
- Tour packages for 3 matches (semifinals and the final), 8days/ 7nights (09-16.07) from 1600 euro for 2 persons
The price includes:
- transfer airport-hotel-airport;
- hotel accommodation;
- visa support;
- taxes and fees.
- international flight to and from Moscow;
- extra nights in hotels;
- Increased room category;
- English-speaking attendant along the entire route;
- sightseeing tours in the cities where matches are held with an English-speaking guide;
- transfer hotel-stadium-hotel;
- individual excursions and transfers;
- the cost of tickets for the match is paid extra.
Discounts for groups are available.